Does working in an e-commerce environment appeal to you? Are you interested in online shops and customer support? Then this vacancy for online shop assistant at Trizty in Meppel may be right up your alley! Will you soon be joining our e-commerce team?
What you will be doing?
- Online processing, checking and monitoring of orders for multiple online shops
- Answering customer questions by email or chat, usually in English
- Securing order processing in WordPress, WooCommerce or Shopify
- Tracking orders
- Maintaining contact with suppliers
- Supporting administrative duties
We love personal development. That is why we will give you the opportunity to spend 25% of your working time on training or a project.
What knowledge and experience do you need?
- Completed secondary vocational education (BTEC Level 3)
- Some administrative work experience
- It is an advantage if you already have experience in working with online shops
- Experience with WordPress would be nice, but we will teach you
- You like to actively think about how your work can be done smarter or better
What we offer you:
- €1680 – €2200 gross/month based on a 40-hour working week, depending on your age and work experience
- A 6-month contract for 32 to 40 hours a week
- 22 holidays and 8% holiday pay
- Bonus at the end of the year depending on our results
- 20% of your working time allocated for projects or personal development
- Premium sandwiches for lunch at the office every Friday
And not only that. We are growing! As a result, you may even have the opportunity to grow into a new position within our company in the long run.
Who are we?
We are Trizty. A startup that was established 3 years ago, with a growing number of online shops with a wide range of products and appealing partners. We mainly serve international customers, but recently also entered the Dutch market. We do this with a team of 6 employees in Meppel and a few virtual assistants abroad.
Can’t wait to get started?
Send us your CV and (a concise) motivation letter now to: email@example.com.
Any questions? No problem! Please contact us.
A short test is part of our application procedure.
We are able to fill our vacancies independently, and don’t require assistance with this at the moment.